*ElectronicsTech
*ElectronicsTech, Customer Service
Experience:  I have over 15 years experience as an electronics repair and troubleshooting technician.
62741268

Can’t access tv channels on my Samsung tv ...it’s states

Customer Question

Hello - can’t access tv channels on my Samsung tv ...it’s states ‘weak to no signal - check the aerial
Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?
Customer: it’s 1.5 yrs old - smart tv - do you want model no?
Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: The TV guide states no information
Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this?
Customer: 2 days - had been vacuuming around that corner - brought the satellite cable to a tv shop and they paired back both sides but still the same
Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Not sure if it’s the cable or reprogramming
Category: TV
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Model: SSG-5100GB
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Are you still there?
Expert:  *ElectronicsTech replied 14 days ago.

My name is***** am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.
I will be glad to assist you with this.
My goal is to give you the best experience possible!

If your television has a blank or snowy screen and/or says “No Signal” or “Weak Or No Signal” or something similar, this is usually not a cable outage or a problem with your cable/sat service, but instead is due to your television being set to the wrong input. This is a very common but easily fixable issue that can usually be resolved with a few button presses on your remote.

When this happens, the first thing you will want to do is make sure your television is on the correct input setting. You can do this with either the remote that came with your television, or with the buttons on the side or back panel of your tv.

You will need to use either the remote that came with your television, or the buttons on the television itself to find the correct input.

If you’re using the remote that came with your television, the button will usually be labeled as either INPUT or SOURCE. Its location may vary from remote to remote. Press the Input or Source button then wait a few seconds to see if the correct screen shows on the tv. Repeat the process a few times to check all of the available inputs.

Expert:  *ElectronicsTech replied 11 days ago.

If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Thank you very much!