Steven
Steven, Technician
Experience:  Lic. and insured, 30 years experience.
59014109

Trying to set up a Toshiba 43UL5A63DB - not happening. It

Customer Question

Trying to set up a Toshiba 43UL5A63DB - not happening. It could not locate channels and now we have failed with the initial set up it’s useless - please help!
Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?
Customer: Delivered this morning Toshiba 43UL5A63DB it yelled us to go to ‘installation menu’ to add channels...how do I even find the installation menu?
Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: Haven’t even got to sources or inputs and the TV menu can’t be found...what button do I press to find that out?
Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this?
Customer: It was delivered the morning, went through initial set up - it couldn’t find channels - so it is now asking us to go to the installation menu...but how do I do that?
Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Not at the moment, we are still getting to square 1
Category: TV
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 13 days ago.

Expert:  carlday1 replied 8 days ago.

My name is Carl and I will help with your question. I am sorry to hear you are having trouble and I will try my hardest to help you resolve your problem.

Please could you let me know is the tv is connected to the aerial or do you use a set top box?