Steven
Steven, Technician
Experience:  Lic. and insured, 30 years experience.
59014109

Message on screen. Sky + HD please wait. Have waited no

Customer Question

Message on screen. Sky + HD please wait. Have waited no response
JA: What's the brand and model of your product?
Customer: message on screen. Sky + HD please wait. Have waited no response.
JA: What have you tried so far?
Customer: Have tried sky button for services no response. Have taken cards out of box, cleaned and replaced, have turned off from mains and waited, turned on , still message to wait on screen.
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Sky mjust went off and then showed message, please wait.
Category: TV
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 11 days ago.

Expert:  carlday1 replied 6 days ago.

My name is Carl and I will help with your question. I am sorry to hear you are having trouble and I will try my hardest to help you resolve your problem.

The first thing I would try is to unplug the sky box from the mains for a couple of minutes and then replug it in. Unplugging the sky box will reset the software inside the box and I suspect it will clear the fault you have.

Let me know how you get on.