*ElectronicsTech
*ElectronicsTech, Customer Service
Experience:  I have over 15 years experience as an electronics repair and troubleshooting technician.
62741268

Unable to use remote for my tv .i have change the batteries

Customer Question

Unable to use remote for my tv .i have change the batteries and still not working.have tried to use the joystick at the back and that is not working too.
JA: What's the brand and model of your appliance? How old is it?
Customer: Panasonic TX-43FX550B
JA: How long has this been going on with your Panasonic appliance? What have you tried so far?
Customer: First time this has happen and we have only had it 5 months
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: We have tried all that we can . The only thing we have not tried is turn off but will it come back on
Category: TV
Expert:  *ElectronicsTech replied 13 days ago.
Hi ,
My name is Randy, I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.
I will be glad to assist you with this.
My goal is to give you the best experience possible!

Lets try a hard reboot first please> Sometimes this is caused by a glitch in the tv and can be resolved by a forced reboot, other times it is due to failed hardware, if it is a glitch then your TV will work normally again.
Try these steps please> disconnect the power cord from the tv then Press and hold the power button down on the TV panel for 10 seconds. Then reconnect the power cord after you hold the power button for 10 seconds. Then try powering on normally by pressing the power button on the TV panel.
Let me know if any changes occur.
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
That has worked thank you so much for your help we was worry that the tv would not come back on if we did this ourselves with out any help
That's great! Your welcome!
I hope I have earned a 5 star rating!
Please let me know if you need any other assistance.
Also, please take a moment to rate my service by choosing one of the stars at the top and click on submit.
Thank you very much!