Nathan
Nathan, Installer
Experience:  Custom home theater installer, authorized dealer top brands.
59725966

How can I access the settings on my new 55U2963DBT

Customer Question

How can I access the settings on my new 55U2963DBT television as when first done it the ariel wasn't plugged in properly and all I get now is a floating message that there is no signal and I don't know what to do as can't see a button on the remote 2 help
Assistant: What is the model of your TV?
Customer: I put all there is on the manual it's a Toshiba then 55U2963DBT
Assistant: What menu options can you access, if any?
Customer: Nothing as can't even see a menu button, have logged into prime OK and YouTube and can get the homepage but just all the apps on there nothing else
Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Can't think what
Category: TV
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 7 days ago.

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
I still need an answer
Expert:  Nathan replied 5 days ago.

Hello and sorry to hear you're having trouble,

please press the Home/House button on the remote, then go to Setup from there and you should see under options or advanced a Reset (factory reset/restore) option to select.
After, it will prompt you through the initial setup steps again including the channel scan.

Nathan