Steven
Steven, Technician
Experience:  Lic. and insured, 30 years experience.
59014109

We have been receiving freesat since we purchased our set

Customer Question

we have been receiving freesat since we purchased our set but a couple of days ago we lost it, We called a T.V engineer who checked the dish and all connections, which were fine. he got it back on but it ha s gone off again, he wants me to let him know on Monday if it returns. Could it be a fault in the set?.Bill Bell 0***-***-****
JA: What's the brand and model of your product?
Customer: It is a PANASONIC TX-37LZD81
JA: What have you tried so far with your Panasonic product?
Customer: Switched offf at socket and left overnight ,tried to tune in today no joy
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: not really thank you
Category: TV
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 13 days ago.

Expert:  carlday1 replied 9 days ago.

My name is Carl and I will help with your question. I am sorry to hear you are having trouble and I will try my hardest to help you resolve your problem.

It could be a fault with the set but I think it is more likly to be the cable or the connector into the set. If you move th F connector at the back of the tv does the signal return?

Did the engineer check the dishs alignment?
Does your dish have a line of sight to the sky, I have known trees block sat signals before.