Nathan
Nathan, Installer
Experience:  Custom home theater installer, authorized dealer top brands.
59725966

I have a UE40K5500 40inch for a couple of weeks it has not

Customer Question

Hi, I have a UE40K5500 40inch for a couple of weeks it has not been picking up wifi hence I cannot watch amazon prime or netflix but Sky works ok on it with wifi I have called BT and even had them around and they swears it's the TV the issue
JA: Are you getting any error messages when you try to connect to Netflix?
Customer: it says there is no internet connection same with prime but not sky wifi is working fine as it works on everything - including the laptop I am typing from
JA: How is your Internet connection? Have you tried unplugging your modem and router, then plugging them back in?
Customer: yes about a million time and I have just said three times that the router works?
JA: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: TV
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Hi I am not sure if I am waiting for a call or for a technician to come online?
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Hello?
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Hello? I was told to wait for less than 10 minutes and it has been over ten?
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Hello?????
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
I have been waiting for over half an hour despite the waiting time was supposed to be a few minutes??
Expert:  Nathan replied 7 days ago.

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help you.

My apologies for the delay. The site is not quite instant, but please try to send only a single response and allow us time to receive it and respond back; multiple messages can get lost in the queue and further delayed, so we are only just now getting anything at all from you.
If you need instant responses, you may wish to transition to a phone call.

Expert:  Nathan replied 7 days ago.

Please go into the samsung setup menu, under support/diagnostic, and choose the Reset (factory reset/restore defaults) there, using pin 0000 if prompted. After, it will guide you through the wifi setup again. Let me know how it works from there.

Nathan