Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing electronic gear since 1993 as a qualified Sony tech
33243543

HIYA i am wondering if you can help me,have samsung 32inch

Customer Question

HIYA i am wondering if you can help me,have samsung 32inch model le32b450c4w it keeps jumping from bbc1 av etc and will not not stay in right channel side control panel or remote do nothing do i need to replacecontrol panel
JA: What device or product does this involve?
Customer: samsung 32 inch lcd tv
JA: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?
Customer: LE32B450C4W
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: CANNOT GET INTO MENU WITH REMOTE OR SIDE CONTROL PANEL JUST KEEPS CHANNEL JUMPING THROUGH ALL THE SOURCES
JA: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: NO THATS ALL
Category: TV
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 13 days ago.

Expert:  Shahid replied 10 days ago.

Hello, my name is Shahid. I am one of the JustAnswer.com techs who is going to help you today. One moment while I look over your question

Expert:  Shahid replied 10 days ago.

Please push the SOURCE button a few times located on the side panel of the TV that might get sticky and causing continuous source input signals, also remove batteries from the TV remote control to make sure the remote isn't sending out source input signals

If the problem still persists then I'm afraid it would be the mainboard (main control board) internal failure and the mainboard replacement is needed to resolve the problem. I hope this info will help. If you have any additional questions, feel free to ask
Thanks for using JustAnswer