Steven
Steven, Technician
Experience:  Lic. and insured, 30 years experience.
59014109

We have a sharp 40 inch 40bg1ke tv we set it up friday and

Customer Question

we have a sharp 40 inch 40bg1ke tv we set it up friday and it worked for a while then it stopped and stated there was a software upload error, we have loaded this onto a USB and followed the procedure, the data has loaded onto the TV, as instructed we then switched off the TV, when switching it back on all we have is the standby light flashing red and blue repeatedly nothing on the screen, can you help?
JA: Are there any HDMI cables or A/V jacks (red, yellow, and white cables) plugged into your TV?
Customer: there is an HDMI cable connecting the TV to the virgin media box
JA: Was there a power outage recently?
Customer: not that i am aware of
JA: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no just want it to work
Category: TV
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
I was told that there was an 8 minute wait time at 11.50 and have heard nothing since, when will i hear something?
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 10 days ago.

Expert:  carlday1 replied 7 days ago.

My name is Carl and I will help with your question. I am sorry to hear you are having trouble and I will try my hardest to help you resolve your problem.

Please could you let me know where you got the firmware update from.