Steven
Steven, Technician
Experience:  Lic. and insured, 30 years experience.
59014109

We have just bought a Samsung 80r and although the standby

Customer Question

We have just bought a Samsung 80r and although the standby light is on, there is no life coming from the tv I.e. no picture or sound
JA: Are there any HDMI cables or A/V jacks (red, yellow, and white cables) plugged into your TV?
Customer: 1 HDMI cable
JA: Was there a power outage recently?
Customer: no. We have literally just purchased the tv and we are trying to set it up
JA: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: TV
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 11 days ago.

Expert:  Dan replied 11 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is Dan, and I look forward to assisting you today. What do you have connected to your TV?