info tech
info tech, Technician
Experience:  Television Engineer for many high street outlets 20 plus years experience
18621325

Brought a toshiba 55” tuned in but keep getting messages

Customer Question

Brought a toshiba 55” tuned in but keep getting messages coming up on left hand side saying x sound smart tv Dolby vision tee press exit it goes away for a minute then comes back
JA: How old is your Toshiba appliance?
Customer: New brought Friday
JA: How long has this been going on with your Toshiba appliance? What have you tried so far?
Customer: From today only installed today every thing
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No
Category: TV
Expert:  info tech replied 6 days ago.

Welcome

Sorry you are having trouble ,the set is in STORE or DEMO mode I will need the model number of the set found on the back of the set if I am to tell you how to switch that off thanks

Anthony

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
You are joking that means i have to take it back down of the wall bracket
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
No not for that price
Expert:  info tech replied 6 days ago.

All I can tell you is if I am to explain how to do this then I will need the model number found on the back of the TV or it may be on any paperwork you have with the set