info tech
info tech, Technician
Experience:  Television Engineer for many high street outlets 20 plus years experience
18621325

My Panasonic TV TX65AX902B has suddenly developed a problem

Customer Question

My Panasonic TV TX65AX902B has suddenly developed a problem whereby neither of the remote control devices will work with the TV, It also keeps 'resetting' its self back to the home screen every few seconds. Is this a failed software update that has been installed ?Have tried turning off TV for 5 mins by unplugging. It then works for about 1 min after that but then goes back to same issue
JA: Are there any HDMI cables or A/V jacks (red, yellow, and white cables) plugged into your TV?
Customer: No
JA: Was there a power outage recently?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: TV
Expert:  info tech replied 12 days ago.

Welcome

I am sorry you are having trouble here, yes the software is bad for whatever reason,have you tried a factory reset in the settings menu ?there should be a facility to RESET to factory default ,if that does not work or there is no facility to carry that out then I am afraid the main-board will need to be replaced,do you have any warranty with the set?

Anthony