hongkongpom
hongkongpom, Installer
Experience:  I am a certified Cable Television installer in the state of Hawaii
40928634

I have a Samsung television. Recently I had to put new

I have a Samsung television. Recently I had to put new batteries into my handset, but the questions asked to set up my reception cannot be answered on my current hand-set, for example no Start/Stop or Enter button.
JA: What Samsung model do you have? How old is it?
Customer: The model is UE32K5100AK. Can I buy a handset compatible with the questions asked? No idea when it was bought as my son gave it to me when he purchased a new television - possibly 3-5 years old.
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: The TV menu isn't working. I just get messages about setting up my channels and I don't have the start or enter buttons on my current hand-set
JA: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I don't think so

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
I am ok to wait for a reply

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!
I am hongkongpom, an independent support technician based in South Africa, that uses JustAnswer to connect with customers.
Please ignore any popup advertisement offers of "Secure Remote Assistance" or a "telephone call", as they are not sent by me.
Please note that I am only allowed to answer ONE question per session.
Please type in the box below, then click on the "Send" button to send me your reply.

Please confirm if your remote control looks like the photo below thank you

I will assume it is therefore please look at my red writing in the photo below to help you.

hongkongpom, Installer
Experience: I am a certified Cable Television installer in the state of Hawaii