Nathan
Nathan, Installer
Experience:  Custom home theater installer, authorized dealer top brands.
59725966

I have a slightly complicated setup. Just wondering where i

Customer Question

Hi there
JA: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: i have a slightly complicated setup. Just wondering where i can source the EDID data for samsung qled 75” hdr 1500 curved screen from 2017
JA: How long have you had your QLED 75”?
Customer: Have to set a hdmi over cat 7 HDBT receiver/ transmitter to the correct EDID to send the correct optimal formats
JA: What Cat model do you have?
Customer: HDBT PUV-1230PL-RX & TX
JA: What have you tried so far with your Cat system?
Customer: native mode
JA: Anything else you want the Audio/Video Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: dont think so!
Category: TV
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 6 days ago.

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Continue please
Expert:  Nathan replied 5 days ago.

Hello and sorry to hear you're having trouble,

you should be able to set your extender to an emulator/clone mode, so it will pass on the edid traits of the monitor to the source device, without needing any extra programming.

If you can let me know the model number of your tv though I'll see what other detail data we may be able to provide for you.

Nathan

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Thanks Nathan
QE75Q8CAMT
2017: Samsung 75” curved screen QLED 4K HDR 1500
Expert:  Nathan replied 5 days ago.

unfortunately I've not been able to locate any edid info for this specific model.

So long as you hook everything up and power on in a certain sequence (tv first, then extenders, then source device like av receiver) it should clone the edid info from the tv automatically.

Nathan