Pete
Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 20 years of experience in the Electronics and IT industries.
30970729

S was working perfectly when without warning amsung

s was working perfectly when without warning amsung tvmodelT22E310ex Type LT22E310 now displays the message' ''weak or no signal check aerial connection and check saved channels.Aerial signal comes froma shared aerialvia a splitter.firm connectionat tv and other tv sharing aerial working fine.How do I retune channels ?
JA: Are there any HDMI cables or A/V jacks (red, yellow, and white cables) plugged into your TV?
Customer: No
JA: Was there a power outage recently?
Customer: not that I am aware of but the other tv works through a talktalk box because of a fault in the box was replaced and that tv system working ok
JA: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no

Hi there, I am Pete and I'll be happy to assist you today.

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
OK would like to get an answer via text
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Will I receive an answer to my question soon?or will it be tomorrow.Thanks

If your TV displays the message ''weak or no signal check aerial connection and check saved channels" then first check that the aerial has not moved, and that the cable and connection from the aerial to the TalkTalk box and TV is good.

If the aerial and connections are good, then try retuning the TV - see the following guide: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIUpk807Wyc

Please let me know if you have any further questions on this topic and I'll be happy to help.

Pete.