Wes
Wes, Consultant
Experience:  Authorized Samsung Partner, 8 years CE support experience
63083622

Is there a sound bar on newest LG tvs, We are buying a new

Is there a sound bar on newest LG tvs
JA: Do you know the model of your LG appliance? How old is it?
Customer: We are buying a new LG 65E9 and expected it to have a sound bar
JA: How long has this been going on with your LG appliance? What have you tried so far?
Customer: This is our first time to consider LG and wonder should the set have a sound bar if it is newest model
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No just can you advise has model LG65E9 a sound bar built in
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Is there a sound bar on the newest LG tvs model 65E9

Hey there! Welcome to Just Answer, an independent, paid-support site. Sorry to hear you're having problems, my name is Wes and I'm going to do everything I can to help you find the information you need.

Sound bars are actually a separate piece of equipment, so no, they are not included on the 65E9.

You could purchase a sound bar like this separately however: https://www.lg.com/uk/speakers-sound-systems/lg-SL10YG

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Are they built in to any LG model

No, not that I'm aware of. The reason they aren't is so you can pick the soundbar or speaker system that best fits your needs and price range.

Tried calling, but no one answered.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Is there a sound bar in the newest model of LG TVs OLED 65E9 or must it be purchased seperate

As I have already stated, it must be purchased separate.

I hope the information I've provided has been helpful. If you need more assistance, please let me know so l can continue to assist you. Also, make sure to add me as a favorite expert. By the way, we do more than tech support here at Just Answer. We have experts that can answer questions on subjects ranging from health and medical, to taxes, to legal, to cars, to appliances, to just about anything.