info tech
info tech, Technician
Experience:  Television Engineer for many high street outlets 20 plus years experience
18621325

My LG tv just says no signal I have tried it on hdmi1 and

Hi, my LG tv just says no signal I have tried it on hdmi1 and firestick and chrom cast and screen just says same message?
Assistant: What LG model do you have? How old is it?
Customer: not too sure where would I find the model no?
Assistant: The TV Technician will be able to walk you through that. Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: Same problem on all source inputs
Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your LG? What happened right before this?
Customer: we were watching some via chrome cast last night and it just went dead
Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no thanks
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
How long will it take someone to call me? My landline is 01939 291368 as not very good signal on the mobile, thanks

Welcome

I am sorry you are having trouble here,as you have tried OTHER inputs and still no joy please try a reboot of the set,unplug the set from wall-power wait 5 mins then re-plug back in again,THEN try HDMI again,let me know if there is any change with this please

Anthony

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
No I’ve tried all of this