Steven
Steven, Technician
Experience:  Lic. and insured, 30 years experience.
59014109

TV Sound keeps going

Customer Question

TV Sound keeps going
Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 13 days ago.

Hello, my name is Shahid. I am one of the JustAnswer.com techs who is going to help you today. One moment while I look over your question

Expert:  Shahid replied 13 days ago.

I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble with your TV. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly
- What is the complete model # of the TV you are having the issue with? Model number would be written on a label pasted on the back cover or the side panel of the TV

- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to the TV and does the problem occur on all video sources connected to the TV?