Nicola-mod
Nicola-mod, Moderator
Experience:  Moderator
73944119

TV working normally lost setting. Controller RM-C1805.

Customer Question

TV working normally lost setting. Controller RM-C1805. Require re-setting
JA: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?
Customer: InteriArt how old 5 yrs+
JA: The TV Technician will be able to walk you through that. Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: TV menu worked normally until fiddled with by inexperienced operator
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this?
Customer: Worked perfectly normally prior to fiddling with controller
JA: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: The TV is in another room Can instructions be made on mobile telephone
Category: TV
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 17 days ago.

Expert:  Richard replied 15 days ago.

Hi there and welcome to Just Answer, my name is Richard and I look forward to helping you.

I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble with your TV. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the TV (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the TV, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Thank you but no changes
Expert:  Richard replied 15 days ago.

What do you now see on the screen of the TV?

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Bank suspected scam 04.00hrs Saturday. Please contact me accordingly , so l can resolve. Thank you. Wesley
Expert:  Richard replied 15 days ago.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Richard. My bank worried to extent alerting me at 04.00hrs Saturday. Please phone to resolve Wesley
Expert:  Richard replied 15 days ago.

I cannot phone as your payment for this failed.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Please confirm TV Technician will be able to contact 09:00hrs Tuesday14/01/2020
Expert:  Richard replied 15 days ago.

Hi there

I need you to please answer

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Confirm standing by for call. Reconfirm Bank advises payment has been made
Expert:  Richard replied 14 days ago.

I cannot phone for this

I need you to please answer

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Reconfirm am standing by until 09:10hrs. Kindest Wesley
Expert:  Richard replied 14 days ago.

ok Wesley, when you are ready, please read one of the messages I have been sending you.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Confirm payment made by bank and still awaiting your call Wesley
Expert:  Richard replied 14 days ago.

.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Tv screen display blue background with right top message according to selected control selection. Wesley . Please note payment made by direct transfer from bank account
Expert:  Richard replied 14 days ago.

Please tell me the exact wording of the message.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Displays according to control selection:- Menu with 5 choices including programs. Select controller "Menu" and screen display channel and 1 to 4 programs. Need to know combination to dial to restore normal operations. Best to phone me as paid for. Kindest Wesdley
Expert:  Richard replied 14 days ago.

I cannot for this but will ope out for someone who will

thank you

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Next available time 09.00hrs Wednesday 15/01/2020 Note this phone call request has been paid
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Payment for the live phone call has been collected by JustAnswer but no service provided. What is required is the standard combination settings - as prescribed by JVC, for the InterArt TV and Controller RM-C1805. Kindest Wesley
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Thank you. Look forward to required response here and by email. Kindest Wesley
Expert:  oleksandrav-mod replied 12 days ago.

It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Oleksandra-Moderator
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Thank you for your e-mail but still had no reply to the straight forward question "What is required is the standard combination settings - as prescribed by JVC, for the InterArt TV & Controller RM-C1805" Kindest Wesley Osborne
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 5 days ago.

I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?