Stuart Woods
Stuart Woods,
Experience:  IT Technician at GWP Computers
25110304

I cannot get a picture when I attach my video player to the

Customer Question

I cannot get a picture when I attach my video player to the hdmi port on my new lg tv
JA: Do you know the model of your LG appliance? How old is it?
Customer: Brand new my model is 43 um7500
JA: How long has this been going on with your LG appliance? What have you tried so far?
Customer: The tv was delivered this week I change to the correct port make sure connections are secure turn tv on who indicates no signal
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No except my video is old so it has a scart lead connection which I had converted at one end so it has a yellow red and white lead connection plugs . I then purchased a converter so I could add a hdmi lead
Category: TV
Expert:  Stuart Woods replied 10 days ago.

Well look for some instructions more often than not following them again usually fixes the problem, it might be a lose cable.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
i have of course checked cables!"

well there may be a issue with your antenna, check that with another TV, but you might also need to scan the channels too.

Also if you want to use a old VCR, you use the AV its under input. I have a JVC TV but it should all be the same.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Did not work

well there might be a issue with the VCR.