Pete
Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 20 years of experience in the Electronics and IT industries.
30970729

I have a LG Soundbar SK5 360 W....and would like to know

Customer Question

I have a LG Soundbar SK5 360 W....and would like to know where I can find instructions on how to connect it to my LG TV via a Sky Q box.
JA: How old is your LG appliance?
Customer: The LG TV is less than 2 years old The soundbar has just come out of its box
JA: What have you tried so far with your LG appliance?
Customer: I believe I need to connect 2 x HDMI cables via teh soundbar/TV and the Sky Q box, but cant find istructiosn on how to do this
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Then I believe I need to use a 'Magic Button' on my TV to set up the sound...where are th itructions for this?
Category: TV
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Can I expect a response soon....??
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
is someone going to contact me ..even to say they are looking at this and will contact later..??
Expert:  Pete replied 10 days ago.

Hi there, I am Pete and I'll be happy to assist you today.

Expert:  Pete replied 8 days ago.

The Sky Q box should be connected to a HDMI input on the LG TV.

The LG Soundbar should be connected to a Digital Optical Output on the LG TV.

You may need to adjust the TV's audio settings to turn on the digital audio output to the sound bar.

When you set it up this way, as you watch Sky channels on the TV you will hear the audio through the soundbar.

The soundbar instructions are available at http://gscs-b2c.lge.com/downloadFile?fileId=mFMkAupOTbKsGtevoqZug

---------------

Please let me know if you have any further questions on this topic and I'll be happy to help.

Pete.