Richard, Technician
Experience:  TV Engineer
32989067

Are you able to help me with my JVC Tele please Assistant:

Customer Question

Hi are you able to help me with my JVC Tele please
Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?
Customer: Jvc LT32DA20J
Assistant: What have you tried so far?
Customer: I'm trying to get into myenu to retune it but it's not going to it
Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No that's all thank you
Category: TV
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 6 months ago.

Expert:  Richard replied 6 months ago.

Hi there and welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you.

I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble with your TV. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the TV (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the TV, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please