Richard, Technician
Experience:  TV Engineer
32989067

I joined your TV express lovely picture but the language is

Customer Question

Hi I joined your TV express lovely picture but the language is in some other language I was looking for English please I have gone into settings on my max10pro box and changed the settings to English on it but dosent seem to make any difference canyou help me please
Category: TV
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 7 months ago.

Expert:  Richard replied 7 months ago.

Hi there and welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you.

I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble with your TV. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the TV (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the TV, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
No difference its in Portugal language even though I have changed the settings to English
Expert:  Richard replied 7 months ago.

Can you please tell me the model of the TV?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
It's through a box max 10pro box it's connected to the TV which is a Panasonic TV its working fine my TV in English it's the channels you provide is in Portuguese and I want them m in English not Portuguese thank you
Expert:  Richard replied 7 months ago.

When it is playing,

At the bottom or top right of your video player, tap Show closed captions and audio .

Under "Audio" or "Captions,” select a language.

Then choose English

Tell me how you go please

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I can't now we are in the middle of a storm and electricity supply is out
Expert:  Richard replied 7 months ago.

ok, please let me know when you can.