info tech
info tech, Technician
Experience:  Television Engineer for many high street outlets 20 plus years experience
18621325

Cannot turn subtitles off or change channels. There is the

Customer Question

cannot turn subtitles off or change channels. There is the outline of a box on the right top half of the screen, no idea why.
We have to use old and new remote controls to completely turn TV off. Have to use old remote to access apps for IPlayer etc.
Category: TV
Expert:  info tech replied 6 months ago.

Welcome

I am sorry you are having trouble here

Could you please begin by rebooting BOTH the TV and any satellite or cable box you may be using by disconnecting BOTH from wall-power wait 5 mins then re-plug BOTH back in again, give 5 more mins for the box to boot fully let me know if there is any change please

Anthony

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Problem has resolved thank you

That is great news!

Have a great day

Anthony