Richard, Technician
Experience:  TV Engineer
32989067

How do I get the tv programmes on my panasonic hand to come

Customer Question

How do I get the tv programmes on my panasonic hand to come up for me to press record
JA: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?
Customer: About 7 years old
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: I have a panasonic DVD remote but I want to record. When I press Guide on it, the channels used to come up but something has happened and now this does not happen. Should I press HDD when I go on the Function Menu?
JA: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Only to have a list of channels on the remote in order to choose what I want to record.
Category: TV
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
DVD recorder model DMR-EX773EB
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Do you want a picture of my remote?
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 5 months ago.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I will wait!
Expert:  Richard replied 5 months ago.

Hi there and welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you.

I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble with your TV. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the TV (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the TV, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Can't do it now! Will come back later.
Expert:  Richard replied 5 months ago.