Stuart Woods
Stuart Woods,
Experience:  IT Technician at GWP Computers
25110304

I have sky. Two tvs.one in bedroom and one in lounge. Both

Customer Question

I have sky. Two tvs.one in bedroom and one in lounge. Both poleroide. But me and sky team cannot get longer working. And no buttons on tv to help. Longer still off after trying
Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?
Customer: It's new from asda. Sky person said it's on standby but as no buttons. Model is. P24rp0108a
Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: TV upstairs ok. But downstairs nothing. But electrics ok and have plenty of credit. Person I spoke to from sky said it could be tv but they are new. Few months old
Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this?
Customer: Yesterday wouldn't come on. Stand by mode he said but how do you get it off standby if remote does not work. Like I said new batteries.
Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No thanks it's just thanks
Category: TV
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Dont do email. Preference on this page or ring me before I go work at 10.50
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Has the technician worked it out
Expert:  Stuart Woods replied 17 days ago.

Hi reset all the cables and turn everything off and back on again that usually first fixes that is done. - Stu.