Nathan
Nathan, Installer
Experience:  Custom home theater installer, authorized dealer top brands.
59725966

Trying to complete netflix code given to my mobile this

trying to complete netflix code given to my mobile this afternoon - can't seem to do it
JA: What's the brand and model of your product?
Customer: sony tv
JA: What Sony model do you have? How old is it?
Customer: 4 years Bravia KD-49X8309C
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: TV works perfectly, simply tried (for the first time)to join up to Netflix 20 mins. ago
JA: How long has this been an issue with your Bravia? What happened right before this?
Customer: Sorry but either you don't get it or more likely I,m explaining badly. Tried 20 mins ago to join up to netflix bimply by pressing ok on tv
JA: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: By connect me I assume you mean by me gettin access to netflix on tv eith promised free 30 day trial?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Still completely confused, admit I'm 86 and poorly sighted but all me and the wife want is netflix on tv
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help you.

Are you seeing a registration code/number on the tv screen currently, after opening the sony netflix app?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
How do I open netflix app
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
when can i expect your call ?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Well how do I get netflix i,ve now be at it for well over an hour
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
can you please answer and tell me if my £5 taken against credit card is still being taken despite no service available and will i receive a phone call or will the £16 charge be withdrawn
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
will the electronics expert please answer me
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
if you are available for online conversation then lets converse
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
CAN WE PLEASE SIMPLY CANCEL ALL THIS AND CONFIRM NO CHARGES ARE BEING MADE
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
JUST CANNOT UNDERSTAND YOUR NO REPLY STANCE, MY CREDIT CARD CO, WILL BE INSTRUCTED TO MAKE NO PAYMENTS. P.W. 01432 851328