Pete
Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 20 years of experience in the Electronics and IT industries.
30970729

How do we access 'Manage Series Link'? Also programmes keep

Customer Question

How do we access 'Manage Series Link'? Also programmes keep being recorded automatically which we do not want, which stops us recording what we do want. Is there a way to get rid of them all in one go as opposed to deleting each one individually
JA: Just to clarify, what device or product are you trying to access?
Customer: Our TV, Virgin
JA: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?
Customer: Brand LG about two years old It seems to give, LB55, LB56, LB82
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: The TV works fine, it is all the unwanted programmes which Virgin records for us which are a problem.
JA: How long has this been an issue with your LG? What happened right before this?
Customer: It has been a problem ever since we joined Virgin, tears ago, it happened on our previous TV as well
JA: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No, but we accidentally clicked on 'Manage Series Link+' and my husband would like to know how we got to it as he thinks it could be the way to delete some of the unwanted items.
Category: TV
Expert:  Pete replied 5 months ago.

Hi there, I am Pete and I'll be happy to assist you today.

Expert:  Pete replied 5 months ago.

Go to Home>My Shows and Recordings>Manage Series Link

Please let me know if you have any further questions on this topic and I'll be happy to help.

Pete.