info tech
info tech, Technician
Experience:  Television Engineer for many high street outlets 20 plus years experience
18621325

Some of my channels are not working properly, the screen and

Customer Question

Some of my channels are not working properly, the screen and images are green and it's kind of pixelating. I'm not sure if it's the television or sky that's causing the problem?
JA: Are there any HDMI cables or A/V jacks (red, yellow, and white cables) plugged into your TV?
Customer: Yes
JA: Was there a power outage recently?
Customer: Not that I'm aware of.
JA: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: TV
Expert:  info tech replied 10 days ago.

Welcome

Could you please begin by rebooting BOTH the TV and any satellite or cable box you may be using by disconnecting BOTH from wall-power wait 5 mins then re-plug BOTH back in again, give 5 more mins for the box to boot fully let me know if there is any change please

Anthony