Steven
Steven, Technician
Experience:  Lic. and insured, 30 years experience.
59014109

I bought a LG QLED TV in August 2019, It was returned faulty

Customer Question

I bought a LG QLED TV in August 2019, It was returned faulty to Team Knowhow. They replaced the screen. how do I know the screen was replaced with the QLED quality as I feel the picture is now not as good
JA: What LG model do you have? How old is it?
Customer: 6 months 55 inch QLED
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: quality of picture how do I know the correct screen was replaced
JA: The TV Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been an issue with your LG? What happened right before this?
Customer: The picture was perfect the only fault was that the TV would not receive Net Flix
JA: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: TV
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Nathan replied 6 days ago.

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help you.

What is the Model number of the tv?

What was the initial issue you had?