Richard, Technician
Experience:  TV Engineer
32989067

We are trying to, complete Designated Survivor episode 3 but

Customer Question

we are trying to
JA: What's the brand and model of your product?
Customer: complete Designated Survivor episode 3 but when we find that Orzak keeps overriding We have tried all sorts of combination but of no avail. when we first tried to log into DS I did select the wrong program which is now dominant and cannot be cancelled. We have turned of TV etc Await your solution Thanks
JA: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?
Customer: The TV is a Panasonic bought new 2years ago
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: no theonly problem appears to be with signing into DS we can get other prog.
JA: How long has this been an issue with your Panasonic? What happened right before this?
Customer: It occurred yesterday and we have the same problem when we tried the kitchen Panasonic We have tried both through our Sky and Freview
JA: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no it is just trying to complete the DS prog. which Netflex sent us a reminder.
Category: TV
Expert:  Richard replied 8 days ago.

Hi there and welcome to Just Answer, my name is Richard and I look forward to helping you.

I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble with your TV. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the TV (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the TV, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
I followed your instructions but still cannot complete the final viewing of DS around episode 7or 8 it reverts to the start even when i scrolled down to episode 3 and fast forward to where we stopped last.
Expert:  Richard replied 7 days ago.

On which device is content being played on? Directly on the TV? Via a recorder?