Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing electronic gear since 1993 as a qualified Sony tech
33243543

We are a retired couple and, in these strange and difficult

Customer Question

Hello Pearl,
JA: What's the brand and model of your product?
Customer: We are a retired couple and, in these strange and difficult days, we feel that we would benefit from being able to access iPlayer on our SONY Bravia 32W705C television How might I find the istructions please?
JA: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No thanks Pearl... if we can sort this out, I shall be so grateful. Thank you. David
Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 4 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** am one of the JustAnswer.com techs who is going to help you today. One moment while I look over your question

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
OK, thank you Shahid
Expert:  Shahid replied 4 months ago.

I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble with TV, kdl-32W705C is approx 5 years old TV and its hardware doesn't support current/ latest video format and there is no way to get it to upgrade, sorry for this news

As an alternate option, you may please connect an external video streaming player to the TV such as FiteTV Stick or a Roku Stick to get video streaming on that TV through wifi internet. Those devices are available in the nearest store or order it at Amazon

I hope this info will help. If you have any additional questions, feel free to ask
Thanks for using JustAnswer