Nathan
Nathan, Installer
Experience:  Custom home theater installer, authorized dealer top brands.
59725966

I have a new smart led android 7 cello tv. And I have the

Customer Question

Hi I have a new smart led android 7 cello tv. And I have the latest fire stick as the tv didnt support Netflix. While watching Netflix the screen was yellow.I have changed the setting on the firestick to accommodate this and now only SOME of the films on Netflix come up yellow. Do you have any ideas why?
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 10 days ago.

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help you.

Expert:  Nathan replied 10 days ago.

As a starting point, we'll need to reset the Firetv system:

Power off the tv and disconnect both power and hdmi from the Firetv.

Remove the batteries from the Firetv remote

Wait 5 minutes,

reconnect hdmi, then plug the Firetv power back in (using only the firetv wall adapter, not the tv usb)

put in a new set of fresh batteries into the Firetv remote

power the tv on, and make sure the tv is set to the right input to match where the firetv is connected (hdmi1, hdmi2, etc)

when you see the Firetv logo show on screen, press and hold the PLAY button on the Firetv remote for 15 seconds.

Let me know the results.

Nathan

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Hi no still purple. It seems to be on the netflix titles that are Dolby vision. Buy I dont get that it's a new tv and the latest firestick. It plays all other netflix titles just not dolby vision ones
Expert:  Nathan replied 10 days ago.

What is the Brand and Model Number of the tv?

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Hi I would rather not call thanks. Online help is fine. Thankyou anyway
Expert:  Nathan replied 10 days ago.

My apologies for any confusion. I, personally, am not asking you for anything else.

You are seeing an automated ad by the site for a call or remote session. It is not sent by me. This is optional and may be ignored if you wish.

You have however paid the full agreed upon fees (deposit + balance or membership) noted on the payment page when posting your question, for our chat here.

I would like to help you and provide value for that fee. For me to best be able to help you, please focus on our conversation here, and reading/replying to my responses, above.

A few moments of patience would be greatly appreciated as the sending of multiple replies and unrelated discussion further delay the system with every additional message.