Dan
Dan, Broadcast Engineer
Experience:  15 years as a Broadcast/IT Engineer with the local CBS affiliate.
1567601

I have a Toshiba smart tv - model 32L2863DB. Yesterday

I have a Toshiba smart tv - model 32L2863DB. Yesterday evening I installed Disney Plus and, probably mistakenly, dowloaded 3 of the films. I am now unable to access any internet based services e.g iplayers. Can you suggest how I can stop/delete the downloads which I suspect are jamming up the system. Thanks. Michele, Stirling
JA: When could you last open your Disney software?
Customer: Just as I was performing the downloads - around 6pm last night.
JA: Did you recently update your software or Operating System (OS)?
Customer: No - don’t know how to do this
JA: The Software Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No, I think that’s all thanks

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is Dan, and I am sorry to hear you are having problems. I will be very happy to assist you today. Try this please.

Disconnect power from both the TV and network router and let them sit for at least a minute. Reconnect power to the router first and give it a couple of minutes to boot up completely. Connect power to the TV and see if that resolves the problem. Please let me know the results.

Dan, Broadcast Engineer
Customer: replied 3 days ago.
Many thanks, this has resolved the problem. I now have the internet services on my TV again although I still can’t install Disney + but think this may be a comparability issue.