info tech
info tech, Technician
Experience:  Television Engineer for many high street outlets 20 plus years experience
18621325

We have turned on our LG Smart Tv this morning and cannot

Customer Question

Hi , we have turned on our LG Smart Tv this morning and cannot get any sound on live tv . We have sound on Netflix ! Can you help please ?
JA: Are all the cables at the back of your LG TV connected tightly to the right sockets?
Customer: I will check now , sorry
JA: What type of input cables are you using: HDMI, RCA (red, yellow, and white cables), S-Video, or something else?
Customer: HDMI
JA: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No that’s all thank you
Category: TV
Expert:  info tech replied 12 days ago.

hello

Welcome

Could you please begin by rebooting BOTH the TV and any satellite or cable box you may be using by disconnecting BOTH from wall-power wait 5 mins then re-plug BOTH back in again, give 5 more mins for the box to boot fully let me know if there is any change please

Anthony