VanHilton M
VanHilton M,
Experience:  Computer Technician/ Sales Clerk at Roniel Jayectin
104802751

How do I get prime tv on my television it is asking me to

Customer Question

How do I get prime tv on my television it is asking me to put in a code but where do I put it. I am an amazon prime member and pay monthly does this cover me for this as well and what is the card for I have just added £20 why
JA: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?
Customer: Blaukamp
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: No I don’t have any problems getting onto anything else
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this?
Customer: Nothing has happened until now I just wanted to try to watch upload which I got yesterday and I put it on tonight to watch the next episode and it is like starting from the beginning
JA: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: TV
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
I’m a prime member so why can’t I get it on my tv. I got it yesterday but not today
Expert:  VanHilton M replied 12 days ago.

Hi, I am VanHilton M Welcome to JustAnswer premium service, thank you for utilizing this service.

I will be assisting you to fix the issue you are having.

If you get an offer for premium service please hold off on that for now. That offer is automatically generated by this website, not by me. I can offer you whatever is needed to solve your problem.

Disregard the remote service, that is just an automated offer it does not apply in this case.

Without the information requested in my first/previous response, I can only give you a general answer, but I hope this helps.

I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

For Better understanding here's the linked video on how to Sign In Amazon Prime Video Account from Smart TV (Enter Your Code Where?): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m404HAeo_6o

Let me know if I can be of further assistance. Thank You.