Robert H
Robert H, CCIE
Experience:  Computer and IT support Engineer
106466437

One week ego I lost tv signal .On the screen of TV I sow

Customer Question

One week ego I lost tv signal .On the screen of TV I sow this note: Check connections and dish alignment.
JA: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?
Customer: Panasonic
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: Panaso nic :model-L42D25B.It is 9 years old.
JA: How long has this been an issue with your Panasonic? What happened right before this?
Customer: Only one week ego. I was watching all free view channels via dish.
JA: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I think no.
Category: TV
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 15 days ago.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
ok I am continuing to wait for an answer.
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
could you tell me approximately,haw long it can take?
Expert:  Robert H replied 15 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer, an independent Question & Answer web portal. My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today! ūüėä

Please note: If you get an offer for premium service please hold off on that for now. That offer is automatically generated by this website, not by me. I can offer you whatever is needed to solve your problem.

---

I’m so sorry to hear about your issue. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly. I understand you are having issues connecting your Hopper to the internet.

Resolve this issue by completing all the steps below:

1. Try to connect
    See how to connect your Hopper to the Internet.

If you are still having problems afterwards, continue troubleshooting with the next step.
  2. Reset your Hopper
    On the front of your Hopper, hold the Reset button down for about 5 seconds.

The reset process may take up to 5 minutes to complete.
  3. Try connecting again
    Try following the connection steps again.
  4. Contact Dish
    Please contact dish for further assistance. The technical experts will confirm the steps you've done and continue troubleshooting with additional steps.

Thank you very much for your time & patience while I typed up your response. Also, thank you for giving me the chance to help out today.

If there is anything else that I can help with today, please let me know. My goal is to provide excellent service to you!

Thank you,(Your friendly expert)