Steven
Steven, Technician
Experience:  Lic. and insured, 30 years experience.
59014109

Got a Hitachi t.v 2 years old this week it as started

Customer Question

Hi got a Hitachi t.v 2 years old this week it as started playing up switch t.v on and after a couple of minutes picture goes off but the sound is still switch it off put it back on keeps on doing the same it is a Hitachi no v14k20888 please could you help
JA: How long has this been going on with your Hitachi appliance? What have you tried so far?
Customer: 2.3 days
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Just had a new HD+ box change over but that's 6 months ago but TV as been ok till now
Category: TV
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 1 year ago.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Not happy no result give you to day then I will cancelling do like paying for something you not getting thanks
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is***** am one of the JustAnswer.com techs who is going to help you today
I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble with TV
I need the following info to troubleshoot the problem;

• What is the complete Model Number of the TV you are having the issue with? v14k20888 is an invalid model number

Model Number would be written on a label pasted on the back cover or the side panel of the TV

• What video devices/ sources (such as Cable Box DVD player etc) are connected to the TV and does the problem occur on all video sources connected to the TV?