Dan
Dan, Broadcast Engineer
Experience:  15 years as a Broadcast/IT Engineer with the local CBS affiliate.
1567601

I have an LG television with model number 29MT315 - PZ and

Customer Question

I have an LG television with model number 29MT315 - PZ and over the last two or three days it has begun showing the script on the TV in printed format. Havie I pressed a button on the remote which would make this happen?
JA: What LG model do you have? How old is it?
Customer: The Model number is ***** above and I've had it over a year now.
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: I receive my TV by digital and there are no problems with that aspect.
JA: How long has this been an issue with your LG? What happened right before this?
Customer: As I say this has been the case for about three days now. Before this the picture was clear of printed dialogue.
JA: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No thanks - this is the only problem I have.
Category: TV
Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I am sorry to hear you are having problems. I will be very happy to assist you today.

Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.

You have turned on Closed Captions. Try this. Press the home button on your TV remote control. Then click on the Settings icon. Then accessibility in the bottom left corner. Begin by clicking Closed caption then search for the option to turn it off..

Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.

Please let me know if you still require assistance by responding here and I will reply back as soon as possible.