Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan,
Experience:  Senior IT Support Specialist at Brookfield Asset Management
101830517

We have just had a new tv delivered and I am having trouble

Customer Question

We have just had a new tv delivered and I am having trouble with the setup
JA: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?
Customer: It’s a brand new Philips tv 6704
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: I have a sky Q box and it is not connecting to the satellite installation
JA: How long has this been an issue with your 6704? What happened right before this?
Customer: It just been delivered today and I am having trouble getting it tuned in
JA: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I just need help getting through the installation
Category: TV
Expert:  Ameen Khan replied 1 year ago.

Hi! My name is Ameen and I'll be assisting you today. You have reached JustAnswer, an online question and answer company

Please note when the offer for Secure Remote Assistance appears, that is NOT REQUIRED (But Helpful)

I am sorry you are having this concern, I will do my best to help you today.

To answer your question ->

The setup process is simple, i suggest you to follow this guide here first to get started https://www.sky.com/help/diagnostics/setting-up-sky-q/what-sky-equipment-do-you-have

-----

I hope my answer was helpful to you and If you would like more assistance, feel free to message me back. I am here to help you. Kindly use the stars at the top of the page to rate my service with you.