Richard, Technician
Experience:  TV Engineer
32989067

TRIED TO TUNE IN MY REMOTE CONTROL FOR A SKY MINI BOX TO A

Customer Question

TRIED TO TUNE IN MY REMOTE CONTROL FOR A SKY MINI BOX TO A SHARP TV MODEL LC-32CFG6351K BUT THE MINI BOX DOES NOTRECOGNISE THE MODEL?
JA: How old is your LC-32CFG6351K?
Customer: 18 MONTHS APPROX
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: DID NOT TRY THE TV MENU
JA: How long has this been an issue with your LC-32CFG6351K? What happened right before this?
Customer: FIRST TIME TODAY
JA: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: NO
Category: TV
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 1 year ago.

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi there and welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you.

I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble with your TV. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the TV and any other devices connecting to the TV such as a cable box ect (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the TV and connecting devices, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please