Richard, Technician
Experience:  TV Engineer
32989067

I have a Hitachi 24 HEV 200U T. V. set. There are no

Customer Question

Hi there
JA: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: Hi Pearl. I have a Hitachi 24 HEV 200U T. V. set. There are no instructions on how to remove the DVD.
JA: What Hitachi model do you have?
Customer: 24HEV200UA SN(###) ###-####901235
JA: What have you tried so far with your Hitachi media player?
Customer: Hi there. No instructions how to re
JA: The Video Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No instructions on how to remove an DVD
Category: TV
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 1 year ago.

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi there and welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you.

I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

On the TV itself you have the DVD control buttons, it is the button with the triangle on it, press this to eject.

Let me know how you go please

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi. Richard.
Thank you for that advice, eventually it did work and eject the DVD. Also my Sky is back.
Yes I am extremely pleased with the result
Mrs ***** *****e.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Perfect Mandy, all the best.