Richard, Technician
Experience:  TV Engineer
32989067

I have LG tv and for some reason every time I switch the tv

Customer Question

Hello . I have LG tv and for some reason every time I switch the tv of and on again, it cuts the internet connection, the internet is wireless, so I have to put the internet password ***** and it Doesn’t accept the password ***** I have to try Multipletimes
JA: What LG model do you have? How old is it?
Customer: Is one year old
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: The model is 50UK4670PLC
JA: How long has this been an issue with your 50UK4670PLC? What happened right before this?
Customer: Recently When the Internet connection cut off one time you
JA: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Just this problem I have
Category: TV
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 1 year ago.

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi there and welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you.

I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble with your TV. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the TV and any other devices connecting to the TV such as a cable box ect (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the TV and connecting devices, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please