Richard, Technician
Experience:  TV Engineer
32989067

I have a blaupunkt smart TV and I am trying to connect a

Customer Question

Hi I have a blaupunkt smart TV and I am trying to connect a hardrive to the television using the USB portal. I go to media then it says media server when I click that it says no server found
JA: What Blaupunct model do you have? How old is it?
Customer: I am not sure what model it is 3 years old
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: Yes the TV menu works it is just this. I have connected one before and it worked fine
JA: How long has this been an issue with your Blaupunct? What happened right before this?
Customer: Nothing happened. I have a new hardrive and have downloaded everything onto this but I can't get it on the TV
JA: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: TV
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
model is 40/133M-WB-11B-FEGPX-UK
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 1 year ago.

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi there and welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you.

I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble with your TV. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the TV and any other devices connecting to the TV such as a cable box ect (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the TV and connecting devices, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please