Richard, Technician
Experience:  TV Engineer
32989067

I am a Sky Q customer since 27/3/2019. My problem is that

Customer Question

I am a Sky Q customer since 27/3/2019.
JA: What's the brand and model of your product?
Customer: My problem is that the TVin the bedroom can not get the same range of programmes that the other downstairs TVs get. the screen displays
JA: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?
Customer: "This is the wrong card for this set."
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: It's a Samsung LE2R88BD. When you go to sky you just get the message that it is the wrong card. The other sets in the house work perfectly with Sky
JA: How long has this been an issue with your LE2R88BD? What happened right before this?
Customer: Since Sky Q was installed
JA: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: TV
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 1 year ago.

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi there and welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you.

I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble with your TV. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the TV and any other devices connecting to the TV such as a cable box ect (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the TV and connecting devices, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please