Richard, Technician
Experience:  TV Engineer
32989067

My remote does not work on my LG tv no more. i did change

Customer Question

hello, so my remote does not work on my LG tv no more. i did change the battery of the remote but nothing has changed. the tv only comes on frm the power button on th TV and there is no other button to navigate. im stuck on one channel and the TV goes of after a few hours because its gone to automatic shut down . so how do i navigate or reset the tv , with no remote ?
Category: TV
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi there and welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you.

I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble with your TV. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the TV and any other devices connecting to the TV such as a cable box ect (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the TV and connecting devices, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
you have not answered my question and it took you hours instead of 8 minutes as the dashboard informed me. this is a joke. just send my money back. you have not addressed any of the issues and you ave not answered my question at all, noy even close.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

If you wish for a refund, please go to https://www.justanswer.com/help/ and click the contact us button on the right side of the page

Thank you and all the best.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
this is an absolute joke,
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Thank you and all the best.