Dan
Dan, Broadcast Engineer
Experience:  15 years as a Broadcast/IT Engineer with the local CBS affiliate.
1567601

I have a LG Energ 49lf590v-za tv, 52 watt, 49invh, non blue

I have a LG Energ 49lf590v-za tv, 52 watt, 49invh, non blue tooth tv, i need head phones for it and a sound bar and a html lead from tv to sound bar and leads also for the optical socket or an adapter box for the optical to a blue tooth soundbar? can you help me with this?
JA: What LG model do you have? How old is it?
Customer: ernerg 49lf 590v-za not blue tooth
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: yes it wont take bluetooth and head sets are never long enough to reach or wont sync
JA: How long has this been an issue with your LG? What happened right before this?
Customer: i think i bought the tv in 2025 or so from argos but never found anything to link with it so i dont have to have the sound on from tv
JA: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: 15 not 2025 lol

I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Oleksandra-Moderator

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I am sorry to hear you are having problems. I will be very happy to assist you today.

Those items are all available through Amazon. You can also purchase a BlueTooth adapter if you would like to connect that? Let me know what questions you have and I reply back as soon as I am available.

Dan, Broadcast Engineer