Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing electronic gear since 1993 as a qualified Sony tech
33243543

New QLED Q90R TV KEEPS CRASHING AND RE-BOOTING AND THE

Customer Question

New QLED Q90R TV KEEPS CRASHING AND RE-BOOTING AND THE CONNECTION IS GOOD
JA: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?
Customer: SAMSUNG QLED Q90R
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: YES
JA: How long has this been an issue with your Q9F? What happened right before this?
Customer: THE TV ARRIVED MID-DAY TODAY - IT’S A Q90R
JA: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I DON’T THINK,SO
Category: TV
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 1 year ago.

Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is***** am one of the JustAnswer.com techs who is going to help you today
I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble with TV
I need the following info to troubleshoot the problem;

- Does the screen glow/ show light inside or any graphics appear when turning On the TV power?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
the TV works properly for about 90 secs then drops out
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.

Sorry to hear that, the following is the first troubleshooting step that should be tried and will help
- Disconnect the TV power cord from the power outlet/ socket for 10 minutes to reset, replug back in and check?
The above is a simple troubleshooting technique and if that does not work then I'm afraid it would be the TV mainboard internal failure that caused the problem. I am really sorry about this and you are going to have to return the unit to have it replaced. It will be covered by the warranty if this has not expired, and the replacement will be done at no cost to you

I hope this info will help. If you have any additional questions, feel free to ask
Thanks for using JustAnswer