Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing electronic gear since 1993 as a qualified Sony tech
33243543

My TV is showing a ghost like picture. What can I do to

Customer Question

My TV is showing a ghost like picture. What can I do to rectify it
JA: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?
Customer: model LE32B530
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: yes
JA: How long has this been an issue with your LE32B530? What happened right before this?
Customer: I have recently moved house.. it was pk ,perfect before
JA: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: TV
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I was rather hoping for a quicker response
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Its nearly 2 hours and still no response from you guys
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is***** am one of the JustAnswer.com techs who is going to help you today
I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble with TV, that kind of problem mostly occurs due to failing capacitors on the power supply board of the TV OR the display panel/ the screen has got an internal fault, sorry for this news

It needs to replace the power supply board as the first thing on the TV that will either fix it or conform the screen is faulty which costs more than a new Tv of the same size. Please click the following link to view the board image and part number info to search/ google it to get identical replacement board price info if you're looking to attempt to repair the TV yourself

https://www.tvparts.co.uk/bn44-00261a-h32f1_9ss-rev1-3-samsung-le32b530p7w-power-supply

If you are not comfortable working on it yourself then you may please contact the local TV repair shop for that repair work. I trust my input will help you out to make the decision about this TV repair or invest that money in a new replacement TV due to the current pandemic situation
If you have any additional questions, feel free to ask
Thanks for using JustAnswer