Anikesh G
Anikesh G, CCIE
Experience:  SAP Customer Relationship Management Consultant at Wipro Technologies
108948392

I switched on my TV and got message weak signal check

Customer Question

I switched on my TV and got message weak signal check connections.Did so then checked source HDMI1 .now unable to get channels - message channel unavailable or subscription maybe required on several channels How fix
JA: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?
Customer: Samsung series 6 LEDTv age about 6 -7 years
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: Menu works What other inputs can I use for TV
JA: The TV Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been an issue with your Samsung? What happened right before this?
Customer: it was working when last used yesterday
JA: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: TV
Expert:  Anikesh G replied 1 year ago.

Hi there and welcome to Just Answer tech support, I'm expert Ashu. I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I look forward to helping you. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

I would like to inform you that we do not offer Cable TV services. If you can help me with the information on your Cable TV provider, I can redirect you to the concerned team. Thank you.

Expert:  Anikesh G replied 1 year ago.

Without the information requested  in my previous response, I can only give you a general answer, but I hope this helps.

First check that your TV is set to the correct Source or Input, try changing the Source or Input to AV, TV, Digital TV or DTV if you haven't already. If your “No Signal” message is not due to incorrect Source or Input being selected, then it's most likely caused by a set up or antenna fault.